Save Up to $30/month on Citynet @Home Internet
with the Affordable Connectivity Program
Citynet is a proud partner in the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Affordable Connectivity Program. In order to be eligible for up to $30 per month in internet savings, a member of the household must qualify for one of the following:
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Section 8 Federal Public Housing Authority (FPHA) support
- Veterans and Survivor’s Pension benefit
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Federal Lifeline customers
Eligible households can apply to save on a new or existing Internet plan at any point during the program. The Affordable Connectivity Program provides eligible households with a temporary monthly credit of up to $30 per month. The plan may be altered or discontinued at any time by the FCC as The Affordable Connectivity Program will remain in effect until the program funds are exhausted.
The ACP benefit can be applied to your current or new Citynet internet service at any time during the duration of The Affordable Connectivity Program.
Once you have applied for eligibility through the National Verifier, please call us at Citynet at 800.881.2638 so that we can apply this credit to your Citynet account.
For more information on this program, please visit the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program.