The United States Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency has posted the following:
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities—CVE-2021-30858 and CVE-2021-30860—in multiple products. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected device. CISA is aware of public reporting that these vulnerabilities may have been exploited in the wild.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the security update pages for the following products and apply the necessary updates.
- macOS Big Sur 11.6 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212804
- macOS Catalina https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212805
- watchOS 7.6.2 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212806
- iOS 14.8 and iPadOS 14.8 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212807
- Safari 14.1.2 https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212808